Congratulations to Neil Saavedra and The Jesus Christ Show--Celebrating 12 years at Clear Channel

Neil Saavedra 

Congratulations to Neil Saavedra and The Jesus Christ Show.

Neil is celebrating 12 years at Clear Channel.

I love Neil and I love The Jesus Christ Show--listening to it every Sunday morning.
 Good job, Neil, and thank you for all of your hard work--you are doing a good job.

I really appreciate the time Neil gives to his show every Sunday--it is easy to see that he works very hard on the show--it is so well thought out.

I like the message of Jesus and the message of Neil.

It's fun to listen to the show on the podcast from the website also--sometimes there is not that much on television.

okay, I listen to the news all the time, I do like talk shows.....

Wishing Neil many years of continued success from the ronnie republic.
You have just read the article entitled Congratulations to Neil Saavedra and The Jesus Christ Show--Celebrating 12 years at Clear Channel. Please read the article from Ronnie Lodgee About http://ronnielodgeeeeeee.blogspot.com/2014/03/congratulations-to-neil-saavedra-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Ronnie Lodgee